Who We Are:
DIG Labs is a NY-based startup that is taking the guesswork out of pet health through patent-pending, tech-enabled insights and personalized products, including supplements. Founded by former CPG R&D, brand management execs and pet lovers whose vision is to translate the benefits of personalized human healthcare to our pets, DIG labs is actively launching its proprietary real-time health platform, powered by patent-pending computer vision & machine learning.
What’s the Role?
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Product Manager to join our team at the early stages of our journey, building the first real-time health platform for dogs.
- Collaborate with company leadership to determine DIG Labs App product strategy.
- Continuously collect and analyze user feedback and usage data to assess product success and to inform business and product strategy
- Work across the team, including engineering, customer support, R&D, and marketing, to validate product strategy and map the product strategy to a prioritized, executable product roadmap
- Orchestrate and facilitate the delivery of the product roadmap to market: writing user stories and acceptance criteria, backlog grooming, triage and prioritization, demos, end-to-end product execution, and cross-functional project management
- Communicate product direction, priorities, progress, and risk mitigation plans to all relevant team members and stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will love pets and be passionate about helping people have healthier, happier fur families!
- You thrive in the ambiguities, constraints, and opportunities involved in delighting users in a fast-moving startup environment
- You’re obsessed with data and understand how to define, collect, and analyze it
- You’re adept at facilitating cross-functional teams to make evidence-based decisions and commit to plans of action
- You’re organized and pay attention to details without losing sight of the big picture
- You have experience building an end-user product (B2B/B2C)
- You have experience working with or leading agile teams and know the difference between “doing agile” and “being agile"
- Remote options are available.
- Opportunity to join at the founding member team level.
- Extreme flexibility, autonomy and freedom.
- Competitive package, including salary, equity, benefits.
The Product Manager will report to the COO.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, CL and portfolio if interested.