What’s the role?
We’re looking for a savvy, experienced, and enthusiastic Full-Stack engineer to join our distributed team at the early stages of our journey, helping build the first real-time image based health platform for dogs.
Who we are:
DIG Labs is on a mission to give our pets the superpower of communication when it comes to their health and wellness, by functionalizing photos to provide a visual based health care platform.
As seen in Business Insider, Thrive Global, & Nasdaq, DIG Labs is reimagining at home pet healthcare with on-demand, custom solutions for happier, healthier pets, starting with dogs experiencing tummy troubles. The debut solution was a first-of-its-kind platform, powered by real experts + machine learning, to get dogs healthier faster. The platform is experiencing rapid growth now that it has been opened to co-development partnerships across both pet and human health technology.
Developed by a female-founded team of passionate world-class health tech, dog wellness, and product engineering experts, DIG Labs will be the engine that powers at home, on-demand healthcare - one photo at at a time.
Who are you?
You are a pirate with a growth mindset hungry to work in a fast paced start-up environment. You love to build across a breath of technologies, wear many hats and work on the organization's most critical business problems - both direct to consumer and B2B.
The ideal candidate:
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Intensely Curious
- Full Stack Engineer excited to contribute to all parts of the codebase (front & backend)
- Proficient in Node.js and UI Frameworks, preferably React
- Familiarity with databases (we use Postgres)
- High standards of code quality and thought application design
- Ability to succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment. Unafraid to move fast and break things.
- Strong architecture and system design skills!
- Plus: Experience building and managing data pipelines
- Plus: Curosity for Tensorflow and Deep Learning
- Loves pets! 🐕
- Backend: Typescript / NodeJS / NestJS / Postgres
- Frontend: React & React Native
- Hosted on AWS Lambda / Serverless
- Python for Deep Learning
- Remote options are available, with dog-friendly HQ in Princeton, NJ.
- Extreme flexibility, autonomy and freedom.
- Competitive package, including salary, equity, benefits.
- Fast paced, accelerated advancement opportunity.
The Full-Stack Developer will report to the Head of Engineering.
DIG Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer.