What’s the role?
We are looking for a veterinarian or registered veterinary technician that’s interested in managing and supercharging our current veterinary related business partnerships while accelerating growth and building new client relationships.
Who we are:
DIG Labs is on a mission to give our pets the superpower of communication when it comes to their health and wellness, by functionalizing photos to provide a visual based health care platform.
As seen in Business Insider, Thrive Global, & Nasdaq, DIG Labs is reimagining at home pet healthcare with on-demand, custom solutions for happier, healthier pets, starting with dogs experiencing tummy troubles. The debut solution was a first-of-its-kind platform, powered by real experts + machine learning, to get dogs healthier faster. The platform is experiencing rapid growth now that it has been opened to co-development partnerships across both pet and human health technology.
Developed by a female-founded team of passionate world-class health tech, dog wellness, and product engineering experts, DIG Labs will be the engine that powers at home, on-demand healthcare - one photo at at a time.
Who are you?
You are passionate veterinary medical professional that has honed your client communication skills through building strong interpersonal relationships. You are now interested in evolving your skills to maintain and build B2B partnerships in a fast-paced start-up environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or Registered Veterinary Technician
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Ability to identify key influencers and decision makers and speak to their interests
- Excellent organizational and time management skills along with the ability to parallel multiple projects in concert
- Ability to succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Remote options are available, with dog-friendly HQ in Princeton, NJ.
- Extreme flexibility, autonomy and freedom.
- Competitive package, including salary, equity, benefits.
- Fast paced, accelerated advancement opportunity.
The Account Executive of Pet and Veterinary Technologies will report to the Veterinary Scientist.
DIG Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer.