Who we are:
We are DIG Labs! As seen in Business Insider, Thrive Global, & Nasdaq, DIG Labs is reimagining at home pet healthcare with on-demand, custom solutions for happier, healthier pets, starting with dogs experiencing tummy troubles. The debut solution is a first-of-its-kind platform, powered by real experts + artificial intelligence, to get dogs healthier faster.
And that's just the beginning.
DIG Labs is on a mission to give our pets the superpower of communication when it comes to their health and wellness, by functionalizing smartphone photos to provide a visual health care platform - first up, poop photos! The DIG Labs health check beta is available now on the App Store, and additional features including in-app marketplace are coming soon!
Developed by a female-founded team of passionate world-class health tech, dog wellness, and product engineering experts, DIG Labs will be the engine that powers at home, on-demand healthcare - one photo at at a time.
The impact you'll make:
The Head of Performance Marketing will be responsible for leading the company’s acquisition & engagement strategies and activations. This person will eventually hire / develop / lead a team and play a driving role in growing one of the world’s leading pet health and wellness companies.
What you'll do:
- Define the performance marketing growth strategy and plan for acquisition & engagement.
- In partnership with the CTO / head of product, deeply understand our customers and their cohort-based user journeys and psychology.
- Employ robust data science, analytics and experimentation methods.
- Define, implement, and optimize the right acquisition / engagement loops and linear funnels to build a recurring revenue model.
- Optimize metrics including CAC, LTV, Revenue Creation, Payback Period, Revenue Retention, and others.
- Design and implement acquisition growth through paid and owned media channels and ecosystems, to drive conversion.
- Partner deeply with Engineering teams to define and implement strategies and initiatives that drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Synthesize vast amounts of data and report key insights and findings for the broader executive team and other stakeholders on a recurring basis
- Define dashboards to allow real time access to KPI against goals across the organization and actionable insights
- Forecast and budget with accuracy
What you'll need to be successful:
- 6+ years of Marketing / Growth or related experience
- Be scrappy and hands-on and nimble - while the direct reports will come in short order, to start off you are a one-person show with a budget. You also have the founding team that is willing to roll up our sleeves as needed.
- A successful track record of devising performance marketing strategies and executing tactics for start-up and/or hyper-growth consumer services, with a lens toward the latest user acquisition enablers and hurdles: think ATT, for example.
- Deep marketing technology background interacting with tools and platforms such as: Shopify, Stripe, SQL, Python, Facebook Marketing API, Google Ads, GA, SEO, Mixpanel, Airtable, Zapier
- Strong performance marketing and CRM experience.
- Deep experience with A/B testing and experiment design, implementation, monitoring, and optimization.
- Be high-energy and be able to infuse and bring out intensity, positivity, passion, creativity, enthusiasm, and focus in teams
- Strong cross-functional leadership presence to create strong buy-in and support with technical, creative and operational groups
- Bachelor's degree or higher with quantitative focus.
- Must Love Pets!
- Lead and shape an early-stage company's performance marketing plan and execution.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and benefits
- Flexible location and hybrid schedule with regular Princeton, NJ worksessions in a pet-friendly office location!
- Fast paced, accelerated advancement opportunity.
DIG Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer.