Who we are:
We believe every pet parent should be able to know how their best friend is feeling, help them be as healthy as possible, and learn how best to get the help they need — before there’s an emergency.
What's the Role?
We’re looking for a multidisciplinary Senior Designer to join our team. In this role, you’ll take an interdisciplinary approach towards understanding our target base in order to create attention-grabbing product marketing campaigns and strategically improve the DIG user experience. Our ideal candidate has played a key role in all phases of design processes and is eager to build a holistic process from the ground up.
Key deliverables include:
- Marketing asset and collateral design for key channels including website, landing pages, email, emerging social media, handouts and infographics, and more.
- Execution of in-house or outsourced multimedia creation (animations, UGC, photography, illustrations, iconography, videos, etc.)
- Mobile-optimized high-fidelity designs to be passed to Engineering for iOS and web app development
- Capture expanded and refined design guidelines in updated versions of Brand Guide and Design System
The core responsibilities:
- Create original designs that meet business needs and briefs
- Responsibly steward our company creative budget for both in house and outsourced execution
- Manage creative operations with a focus on timeline and stakeholder management
- Collaborate on product improvement opportunities based on user behavior
- Help optimize visual branding, and ensure consistency across all assets and touchpoints. maintain visual consistency
The ideal candidate:
- Able to balance between effective holistic design, including both visual and written elements
- Comfortable designing, building, and testing in an iterative way
- Acutely aware of how your work is consumed and internalized by pet parents
- Put the user at the center of conversations. We have lots of great ideas to improve our offerings, but they can’t all happen at once!
- Familiarity with frontend technology and appreciation for the backend to work integratively with Engineering
- Love pets!
- Lead and shape an early-stage company design and product
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and benefits
- Flexible location and hybrid schedule with regular NYC work sessions
- Fast paced, high growth opportunity